Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content
change settings


What do we pay for?

When Workers' Compensation claims are accepted, your injured workers can be entitled to compensation payments. Some of the most common types are:

  • Payments for time off work

To be eligible, your employees must provide you with approved Workers' Compensation medical certificates from their treating doctor. The amount they receive depends on their fitness for work and duration of incapacity. We reimburse you for these payments when liability has been accepted.

  • Reasonable medical and hospital expenses

  • Accommodation costs

If your injured workers need to be treated away from home, accommodation costs may be paid.

  • Travel and transportation costs

Reasonable public transport and car travel costs may be reimbursed if your employees need to travel to and from medical appointments. A travel reimbursement form and invoices or receipts must be provided as proof of expenses.

  • Lump sum payments

If your employees are permanently impaired because of a workplace injury they may be entitled to a lump sum payment.



© Catholic Church Insurance Limited (CCI) ABN 76 000 005 210, AFS Licence No. 235415, Level 8, 485 La Trobe Street, Melbourne 3001. All rights reserved. The information on this website is intended to provide a summary and general information only to clients of CCI. It does not constitute, and should not be relied on as advice or considered as a comprehensive coverage of the topics discussed. You should seek independent and professional advice that is tailored to your own circumstances. CCI will not take responsibility for any loss, damage or injury to any persons incurred by the use of content contained on this website.